
I didn’t have the opportunity to spend a lot of time with Grandpa Ras living in California for many years however, the time I did have with him was incomparable. I don’t know how many grandkids there are ( a slew of us I think) but I bet if you ask any of us we would all tell you that Grandpa made each and every one of us feel special. There may only be one M.K. in this world but Grandpa has a whole lot of “punk-a-dunks”. I will cherish forever the many memories of Girls trips, lady finger sandwiches, lumpy dick, squeaky cheese and five gallon containers of endless ice cream. Grandpa was a man that lead by example. He was strong physically, mentally and spiritually. I will miss his sweet smile, quirky hat, and kind heart. I am beyond proud to have his name and will miss him deeply.



I miss him, I miss you, and I miss all our laughs we had. How lucky that you get Grams for a few months. Can't wait til March.
ReplyDeleteHow is grams? meant to call you today but with cam gone it didn't happen.You going over to your mom's and log on for some confrence with them? Thought you might enjoy and reap the benefits of the two two hour sessions. What do ya say? Then maybe you could pass the good work along to me.
ReplyDeleteCrap, that made me want to cry :( Good job:)
ReplyDelete