I know, I have been terrible at the update in blog world. I love playing with it, but sometimes I feel like there is just not enough time in the day or night. I know you ALL understand that.
We are doing well, us Cain's. We are all healthy and happy. It's been a crazy year so far and we are barely reaching the 3rd month. In January, Keith was laid off. Boo hoo. Yahoo for my job and overtime. I thought I may lose my head, surprising enough it's still attached.
March is the month that's going to be great! It's starting off with a BaNg! The countdown is near over. The girls trip is closer than ever and it's going to be great. When all is said and done there shall be some new memories and laughs to last a lifetime.
These are a few shots of our recent trip to the Reagan Library. I have been working so much lately that we took advantage of a Saturday together to spend it at the Library. It's a remarkable place. President Reagan was a heck of a dude. We had a great day. The last pic was Crazy Hair Day at school for the kids. We chose red. Jax didn't have much to work with and that was as creative as it gets for Maddi. I have an excuse, I worked all night, I was sleepy.



layoffs stink. has Keith had any luck finding a new job?
ReplyDelete